Senior Facilities Engineer provides daily and ongoing engineering support to the Ghana Facilities Production, Maintenance, and Operations departments.
Provides mentoring and guidance to the Facilities Engineer and liaises with all FMT and management personnel to achieve key performance indicator targets related to safety, production, and maintenance of the facility equipment and systems. Ensures all activities are completed in accordance with approved standards and procedures, local regulatory authority requirements, classification society and flag state requirements and International Industry Standards & Specifications.
- Provides Engineering support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facility to all MGL and TGL offshore FMT and Onshore operations support personnel as required.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to the Facilities Engineer(s)
- Assists with the management of change process with respect of O&M engineering change/ maintenance and software changes applicable to the FPSO facility production, maintenance, utility and marine systems.
- Develops, reviews, and approves technical work instructions and work packs where engineering input is required.
- Assist O&M for compliance with the requirements of the Classification society and Flag State for all applicable modifications/changes proposed and implemented on the FPSO facility's systems and / or equipment including the use of approved resources and service providers.
- Assist O&M Operations with the approval process for the QA/QC requirements for created and work flowed to procurement system for services and goods required by the facility and operations on and offshore.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant engineering discipline.
- Desirable Chemical / Mechanical Engineering.
- 6-8 x years' experience in the hydrocarbon or offshore oil & gas industry.
- Able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of the relevant Ghanaian and International standards applicable to the oil & gas industry, and how they relate specifically to the FPSO facility operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy in office packages, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Highly desirable, but not essential, Autodesk AUTOCAD, AspenTech HYSYS and Microsoft Visio.
- Knowledge of the document control and procurement management systems and processes.
- Knowledge of the maintenance management and Procurement Modules of the CMMS software system.
- Current OPITO accredited TBOSIET Training qualifications are required for offshore travel to the FPSO facility.