Senior GC MS Analyst
Pay: £22,000 - £24,000 DOE
Our Client, a major - multi sited Contract Testing company are looking to appoint an experienced GC MS Analyst who will work in their modern facility based in Yorkshire and will be responsible for analysis and troubleshooting in their GC MS lab.
- Organising workloads to ensure samples are reported in agreed timescales
- Development and maintenance of GC MS and LC MS analysis
- Ensuring all ISO 17025 quality requirements are met in line with laboratory procedures
- Process and interpretation of analytical results.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation.
- Writing technical reports
- Supervision and training of staff as require
- Ensure laboratory records are kept accurate and up to date
- BSc in Science or equivalent
- Worked in a UKAS - Contract Testing/ accredited lab with significant GC MS and ideally some LC MS knowledge
- Maintenance and troubleshooting skills
- Used to working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment