Senior GC MS Analyst
Pay: Highly competitive, plus additional benefits (bonus, pension etc)
Our Client, a major - multi sited Contract Testing company are looking to appoint an experienced GC MS Analyst who will work in their modern facility based in Manchester and will be responsible for analysis and developing methods in their GC MS lab.
- Organising workloads to ensure samples are reported in agreed timescales
- Development and maintenance of GC MS and ICP analysis
- Ensuring all ISO 17025 quality requirements are met in line with laboratory procedures
- Process and interpretation of analytical results.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation.
- Writing technical reports
- Supervision and training of staff as require
- Method validation and development as required
- Ensure laboratory records are kept accurate and up to date
- BSc in Science or equivalent
- Worked in a UKAS - Contract Testing/ accredited lab with significant GC MS and ideally some ICP knowledge
- Experience of method development and method validation
- Maintenance and troubleshooting skills
- Used to working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment