Senior Infrastructure Engineer
We are currently on the lookout for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our client in Leeds who are a team of Chartered Consulting Engineers. The role is available to increased growth and workload at the firm.
The post is within the civil engineering design team which is responsible for the design of highways and drainage schemes for commercial, industrial and residential developments. Experience in Road (Section 38 & 278) and drainage (Section 104) design is required and a working knowledge of Micro Drainage, PDS and AutoCAD would be an advantage.
In addition, you will have experience in designing sites from inception to completion, including the preparation of FRA reports / drainage appraisals and incorporating SUDS in accordance with the Local/Water Authority requirements.
You will need:
- A recognised degree, or other academic qualification in Engineering
- At least 8-10 years' industry experience
- Ideally professional status such as IEng or CEng
- Full UK Driving Licence
The salary on offer will be between £40,000 - £45,000 per annum and you will also receive the following benefits:
- 26 Days Annual Leave, plus bank holidays and chance to buy holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Chartered professional fees paid for
- Bi-annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
For more information on this role or any similar opportunities please contact Ollie Melton on 07557 852124 or email your CV today.