Senior Land Manager
Salary competitive - Company Benefits and Bonus schemes
My Client is a 5 Star Housing Developer that are looking for an experienced senior land buyer to join their team. The role will be covering the North West (Manchester and Lancashire area).
They are looking for someone who has a solid track record of Land acquisition, a secure history of experience for a reputable House builder or developer. The attitude you possess will aid you to hit the ground running and take on this role with passion and determination to Acquire Land.
Role duties involve,
- Identification of potential development opportunities through a range of methods, e.g. thorough examination of statutory development plans, housing land audits, potential change of uses, liaising with agents and utilising an extensive contact base.
- Manage acquisition of sites, leading project acquisition from identification, diligence, offer, contract, purchase, planning, through to pre-start on the sites acquired.
- Liaise with relevant divisional departments, e.g. Sales/Technical, and external consultants if required, throughout the land appraisal and bid process, and during planning application.
- Monitor the Development Plans to identify possible future development sites suitable for purchase under option.As well as maintain and expand the Division's key contact base, e.g. land agents, land owners.
- Assist the Land Director on major projects and with other relevant duties as required and look after a great expanding team of land consultants.
- Develop and maintain regular contacts with land agents/owners within the area of operation.
- Discuss with Local Planning Authorities the future potential of land for development
- Negotiate the purchase of land directly with agents and/or owners.
My client are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget. You will be working for a new build developer at present with a minimum of 4years experience, have a strong portfolio of contacts and worked on varying level projects from 10-200units
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you require any more information please call Lauren Adamson on 01517375560