Looking for an Operations Technician to work on a busy recycling centre.
You'll be responsible for one (or several) of the key lines at our Energy recovery centre. That means you'll continuously monitor, control, adjust and troubleshoot this line/s and the processes involved. The aim is to maximise availability and efficiency, while ensuring everything works in a safe, environmentally compliant way, according to regulations. Day-to-day, you'll keep logs, flag up and deal with problems, operate the waste cranes and take samples. You'll also deputise for the Shift Manager, which will give you the chance to enhance your skills, managing plant operations.
- The candidate will need a background in either Mechanical, Electrical or Process Engineering
- Ideally HNC qualified or higher
- NEBOSH General Certificate,
- Knowledge of root cause analysis,
- Safe working procedures and accident investigation