Role: - Senior Project Engineer
Location: - Basingstoke
Salary: - Highly competitive
Russell-Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project/test engineer to join our clients global testing and Certification Company. If you have experience in radio approvals, testing standards and certification and high levels of project management skills then please apply within.
- Performs needs analyses to identify areas for study or opportunities for new programs.
- Independently plan and carry out complex and high level projects to achieve objectives- may include cost studies, assessments of operations, methods, and procedures, and reviews of organization structures.
- Supports sales staff to determine costs and supports the Consumer Technology Operations Team (CTECH) and support the management of project activities.
- Develops project or program goals and strategies. Determining methodology and development plans and estimating the of cost, time, and resource needs.
- Collects data from a variety of sources, evaluates and interprets data, and draws conclusions.-Conducting cost/benefit analyses.
- Prepares and presents reports or program proposals.
- Develops and implements processes, information systems, and performance measurement systems.
- Serves on committees and represents the viewpoint of management.
- May supervise the work of other individuals
- Own the Tier 1 and Tier 2 top level scheduling process
- Extensive experience as an engineer, ideally with hands-on consumer technology product-testing experience.
- Degree qualified or equivalent qualifications within electronics / engineering
- Experience or in-depth understanding of EMC or Radio / RF or Wireless or SAR testing within electronics.
- Proven Project management skills, or equivalent ability to learn and be developed.
- Ability to communicate with clarity and efficiency.
- Will be able to demonstrate aptitude and a strong potential to learn quickly
- Enjoys working in a team and has the ability to engage their colleagues.
- Experience of managing / supervising engineers within a testing & certification environment is desirable.