My client is a multi-discipline consultancy that operates across numerous markets both nationally and globally. My client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team in Reading to support on projects across numerous sectors.
Due to the ever growing and continuous expansion of the company they are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis to develop their career within a commercial Senior Project Management environment.
The Senior Project Manager will have experience running multiple sites. You will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing a variety of prestigious projects from start to finish, with a clear objective of implementing the clients’ project requirements.
• Leading, managing and establishing a commercial Project Management team in Reading
• Manage existing clients and develop further opportunities within commercial development
• Look to grow and develop a team on the back of new and repeat clients
• Responsible for resourcing and delivering to a financial target
- Consultancy construction project management experience in the commercial sector
- The ability to lead a series of projects and client relationships including business development
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and particularly MS Project is essential
- BSc/Msc in relevant engineering / project management related subject
You will ideally have one or a combination of the following qualifications (however we would be willing to accept applications from candidates who are considering working to towards them):
To be a successful Senior Project Manager, you will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between our clients and our highly skilled project teams. You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to work flexibly, both in the office and on-site, whilst demonstrating commercial awareness and exhibiting the ability to lead teams.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday & study leave
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension standard 5% contribution
- Excellent work/life balance