Russell Taylor are actively recruiting a Senior Project Manager role to work for a System Integrator in Telford. The company work within but are not limited to the automotive, metals, marine, plastics, paper, transportation, materials handling and general manufacturing sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of project lifecycle, programme task management and resource management, for the delivery of projects in both technical compliance and quality.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a project management role with some knowledge of control system solutions including PLCs, SCADA, HMI and variable speed drives products being ideal.
* Project Programme management to ensure project tasks, timescales and deliverables are met.
* Manage the financial controls of projects.
* Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
* Ability to manage and motivate a team of engineers to get the best out of the team.
* Ability to manage and use the support provided by Project Managers Office to ensure project lifecycle governance is followed.
* Liaising with the client / end user to ensure the deliverables are meeting expectations.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills / Knowledge Required:
* APMP or PRINCE2 qualified is preferable
* An understanding of Control System Solutions would be advantageous
* Able to prioritise and Manage multiple projects at the same time
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Project Governance and commercial awareness
* MS Project planning package experience
* MSOffice packages, Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint