Senior Project Manager - Hampshire - up to £75,000 + benefits
Water & Waste Water
Our client is one of the UK's most formidable construction businesses with an enviable track record of delivering schemes that strive to provide positive, lasting change for the communities they work in. As Senior Project Manager you will play an integral role in directing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that each stage of the project is safe, progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards.
As a FTSE 250 organisation, they turn over £2.8 billion and employ over 5500 people across three very successful businesses. They are also one of the UK's top principal contractors, so as Senior Project Manager you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the UK's most exciting projects.
- Engage with the Designer to ensure a safe, buildable and efficient detailed design is produced and in a timely manner to allow efficient delivery of the scheme.
- Engage with the commercial team to ensure selection of the best Supply Chain Partners.
- Ensure all pre-commencement planning conditions are discharged prior to commencement on site.
- Plan and prepare for delivery of the scheme prior to commencement on site.
- Ensure all temporary works requirements are understood and designed prior to commencement on site
- Ensure that the principles of CDM are applied and the relevant legislation is complied with.
You will need to be able to clearly evidence strong experience delivering complex civil engineering schemes or PM in a water or waste water project environment. You must have a HNC or degree in Civil Engineering and hold a valid CSCS.
The salary on offer will be up to £75000 pa including benefits such as car/car allowance, pension, healthcare, discretionary bonus and 28 days holiday plus bank holidays. For more information on this role or any other Civil Engineering opportunities please contact Ollie Melton or email your updated CV today.