My client is a multi-discipline consultancy that operates across numerous markets both nationally and globally. My client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team in Oxford to support on large industrial and commercial projects with contract values over £30M to smaller projects including education, contractors and developers.
Due to the ever growing and continuous increase of contract wins they are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Senior Project Manager will have experience running multiple sites. You will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing a variety of prestigious projects from start to finish, with a clear objective of implementing the clients’ project requirements.
• Establish detailed Client's brief and responsibilities of consultants and specialists and maintain communication with the client and the design team
• Conduct feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation
• Co-ordinate and obtain planning consents and all necessary statutory approvals
• Manage finances from inception to completion, including cash flow forecasts, monitoring project expenditure, and recommendations of payments by client
• Interview and select contractors for tendering or negotiation, evaluate tenders received and appoint contractor
• Inspect and monitor the construction works with regard to quality and conformity to agreed specifications and drawings
• Chair progress, co-ordination and project meetings throughout the contract period
• Prepare regular reports to clients on all aspects of the project including progress, programme, costs, risks and quality
• Provide single point of contact taking responsibility for all aspects of the project and liaise with the client
- MRICS or MCIOB qualified with Project Management experience
- Proficient in MS Office and particularly MS Project is essential
- Excellent communicator able to articulate complicated issues between clients and project teams
- Ambition and willingness to work flexibility to support the team
- Commercial awareness and exhibiting the ability to lead the team
- Competitive salary
- Private Health Care
- Company car
- Company pension scheme
- 25 Days holiday (increasing with years’ service) and an excellent work life balance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a national. To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0151 737 5560