I am working with an established and well respected contractor who have secured 4 x new schemes in Liverpool city centre all of which are minimum 2 year builds and are minimum £30m in value. This contractor has an excellent forward pipeline in Liverpool to 2023.
With that in mind I am now looking for a Senior Project Manager or Project Director for a £110m scheme in Liverpool consisting of 5x apartment blocks.
I am also looking for a Senior Project Manager or Project Director for a £55m scheme in Liverpool which is a high rise apartment build.
The contractor has a well established reputation in the industry and a strong portfolio of prestigious schemes across Liverpool.
As a Project manager/ Project Director you will be based on site and dealing directly with the client and managing the project taking a view of all commercial aspects including profits and costs and managing your onsite QS to drive this. You will have a proven track record of maximising value on previous projects and must be a strong communicator. You will be dealing with clients on a daily basis and using your influencing and negotiating skills. You will take an overview of the overall Health and safety, quality and productivity of your sites and be able to drive these initiatives.
- Proven track record of successful delivery large projects up to the value of £50m.
- The ability to control costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
- Extensive technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices.
- Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
- The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants
- Experience in dealing with clients directly and managing multiple customer relationships
- Ideally degree qualified or MCIOB
- Experience in the planning and programming of projects
- Computer competence (MS Word, Excel, Document control system, Asta/ Microsoft project/ Primavera software).
- Relevant CSCS Card
- 1st Aid
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now with your updated CV or contact Aisling Groarke for more information.