Role: Senior QA- Pharmaceutical Location: Manchester Salary: £35-40,000 Type: Permanent
Our Client, a well-known Pharmaceutical manufacturing company are looking to bring in an experienced Senior QA candidate who has vast experience in the QMS, documentation and have worked in the GMP Pharmaceutical industry.
- Assisting with QMS implementation and upkeep by:
- Raising CAPA / Deviations
- Implementing Change Controls
- Assisting with audits / internal
- Implementing a new paperless system
- Managing and mentoring more junior staff members
- 5-10 years' experience in QA in a pharmaceutical setting (essential)
- Must have experience in tablets/capsules
- Significant CAPA, OOs, Deviation/s, Change Control/s, Complaints, and internal auditing experience within an GMP - MHRA/Pharmaceutical accredited setting ONLY.
- Strong Excel skills needed to assist with the new paperless system
- Leadership skills needed/ previous training - supervising/ mentoring experience.