Role: Senior QA Officer
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: Highly competitive DOE
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a QA Specialist, GMP / Pharmaceutical expert to join an International Pharmaceutical Company. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing QA Department that offer lots of progression.
Maintaining, disseminating and continuing to optimize a structured quality management system in accordance with the corporate, GMP and FDA guidelines, in order to guarantee a constant quality of the products and services to be marketed.
- Drafting, maintaining and optimizing documentation such as procedures, regulations, production and production protocols.
- Drafting Root Cause Analysis resulting from operations related questions or deviations regarding batches and / or products.
- Representing QA in project teams with regard to the introduction of new products, process control and optimization, among others via Change Controls and / or CAPAs (improvement proposals). Train, give instruction on and evaluate GMP aspects and transfer knowledge and insights.
- Contribute to the development of the QA policy within the organisation
- Collaborate with the Operations departments to increase quality awareness.
- Share knowledge regarding EU-GMP and FDA-GMP throughout the site.
- Priority setting for batch release activities
- Promoting quality awareness throughout the Site
- Support the QA Manager in the continuous improvement of efficiency compared to the execution of activities and the cooperation with operations departments.
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant, Scientific discipline
- Will have significant GMP, Pharmaceutical QA experience (desk based); with extended experience in audit, CAPA, oos and QMS management
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills, with the ability to think and react cognitively to any quality issues and independently when needed.
Keywords: QA, Quality assurance, CAPA, Pharmaceutical, FDA, GMP