Role: Senior Quality Associate / Quality Engineer
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Associate / Quality Engineer that specialises within ISO 13485 Medical Device Industry. You will have experience working within a Quality Team, be an excellent team player and have excellent attention to detail. If you're looking for a new company that offers excellent work / life balance and new challenge please do not hesitate to apply within.
- Conduct CAPA investigations and identify appropriate corrective actions with a specific focus on engineering issues.
- Facilitating problem solving and root cause analysis for quality issues using tools such as 8D Problem Solving
- Identify appropriate technical colleagues to take part in review groups and chair groups in relation to investigations.
- Conduct investigations into complaints with a specific focus on engineering issues and write reports and recommendations. Liaise with complainants as required.
- Data collection, analysis and trending with the aim of reducing non- conformities and raising any Corrective Action or preventative action reports required.
- Reviewing inspection data and trends established by Quality Control and working with Quality Control and Manufacturing with a view to identifying root cause of issues and determining improvements.
- Undertake any other duties as may be requested by the Quality Systems Manager or Compliance Director.
- Degree in engineering.
- Experience of working in a Quality environment, preferably within the medical device industry, but other related industries would be considered.
- Experience of CAPA and root cause analysis.
- Working to a recognised QMS; preferably ISO 13485, but those with experience of ISO 9001 will also be considered.
Keywords: Quality Associate, Quality Engineer, 13485, CAPA, QMS, Medical Device,