Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary – Negotiable to experience
My client is a leading fit out and refurbishment specialist. We currently have a requirement to be based in our clients Manchester office, joining an experienced but dynamic Commercial Team. You will be required to assist with our clients North West UK project operations, handling Project Values of anything typically between £50,000 up to £4million on projects across Retail, Education, Commercial etc sectors.
We are ideally looking to attract Candidates who hold a degree in Quantity Surveying or similar, and have some previous experience of working for a Main Contractor.
The successful candidate should have 4-5 years post graduate experience with a general building contractor or refurb/fit out contractor, hold a Degree, and ideally a HND in relevant area.
Responsibilities will include:
- To attend site and progress meetings as required by the Client, typically office based but with occasional site visits
- To advise on the construction cost implications of any instruction and other matters as requested by the Client.
- To prepare periodic cost reports in agreed format at specified times
- To prepare, negotiate, and issue final accounts and final statements
- To prepare Contract documents, etc.
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity then please click the link, or contact Graham on 0151 737 5560 for some more information.