Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
My client are a large main build contractor that is well established in the market place. Due to an increase in recent contracts they currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team.
The schemes are a variety of large new builds including hotels and leisure as well as high residential. The Senior Quantity Surveyor they are looking for must be experienced in delivering projects for a main building contractor. You will be in charge of managing a team of Quantity Surveyor's.
Duties will include:
- Monthly Valuations
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Carrying out Take Offs
- Monitor material and labour costs
- Communicate with project staff and sub-contractors regularly to ensure all commercial procedures in place
- Qualified to Degree level in relevant area desirable.
- Previous experience working with a main contractor
The candidate must also have strong clear communication in all forms, must be organised and an efficient individual. Also, must take ownership of their brief, honest, hardworking and conscientious.
In return you will receive an excellent salary and company benefits. If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now or contact Rebecca Roberts at Russell Taylor for further information on: 0151 737 5560 or email: email@example.com