My Client, a national main contractor, are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their London region due to recent contract wins. The contractor turnover approximately £100m annually and work across the commercial, hotel, leisure, residential, mixed use and retail sectors on schemes up to £40m.
- As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be the commercial lead on a £20m mixed use scheme.
- Based on site just outside NW London, going to the office in Central London as and when.
- 85 weeks contract, mainly consisting of commercial units with some residential and retail space, including a basement dig.
- You will be required to finish off the procurement, most packages have already been filled.
- Managing all sub-contractor accounts.
- Variations, valuations and commercial reporting.
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor on site reporting into you.
- Reporting into the Regional Managing Surveyor.
- Opportunity to progress with the organic growth of the region.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years' experience within a reputable main contractor.
- Must be able to demonstrate good longevity with current/previous employers.
- Must have experience running projects in excess of £10m.
- Experience managing a project with a strong RC Frame element is desirable.
- Degree qualified in construction orientated subject.
- Strong communication skills.
- Driven and enthusiastic.
- Good team player.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss further, please contact Luke Ellis on Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk or 0203 327 0158.