Senior Quantity Surveyor
North West – Manchester
Salary – Negotiable to experience
My client is an award winning construction, fit out and refurbishment specialist. We currently have a requirement to be based in our clients Manchester office, joining an experienced but dynamic Commercial Team. You will be required to assist with our clients North West UK project operations, handling Project Values of anything typically between £50,000 up to £8million.
The successful candidate should have experience with a general building contractor or refurb/fit out contractor, hold a Degree, strong understanding of what is required day to day from a Senior QS and ideally a HND in relevant area.
Responsibilities will include:
- To attend site and progress meetings as required by the Client, typically a split of around 50/50 to office and site.
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- To prepare periodic cost reports in agreed format at specified times
- To prepare, negotiate, and issue final accounts and final statements
- Allocate work to subcontractors
- Advise on a procurement strategy
- Taking bills of quantities and using up to date computerised estimating software
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- To prepare Contract documents, etc
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity then please contact Hannah on 0151 737 5560, or email@example.com.