My client, a privately owned main contractor, are looking for an ambitious individual to join them due to growth of the business. They take on new build and refurbishments within the M25 up to £3m.
- As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be required to oversee 2-3 projects simultaneously.
- Projects are between £0.5m and £3m in value.
- Sectors include commercial, leisure and ecclesiastical.
- Projects within the M25 and Surrey.
- You will report directly into the MD.
- There is scope for progression within the company into a director level role in the near future.
- The role is office based, visiting sites as and when.
- Overseeing all commercial aspects of projects including reporting, procurement, managing sub-contractors, payments etc.
- You must have at least 10 years' experience within a main contractor.
- You must be able to demonstrate good longevity across your career.
- Be able to demonstrate running more than 1 project simultaneously.
- A diverse project experience would be preferred.
- You would need to be within an hour of north Surrey.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic.
- Strong communications skills.
- Good team player.
If the above Senior Quantity Surveyor role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please feel free to contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk.