Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: East London
Salary: Up to £80k + £6,500 car + Travel to site + Healthcare + Pension + Bonus
Start Date: ASAP
My client, a reputable main contractor specialising in new build residential, are looking to add a hungry and ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor to their London team, due to further growth.
- Lead Senior Quantity Surveyor, site based on a £25m new build residential scheme in East London.
- Consists of 2 RC Frame blocks, 110 units, £25m build value.
- Reporting into a Managing Quantity Surveyor.
- You will have an Assistant QS on site with you.
- You will be accountable for procurement of all subcontractor packages, management of subcontractors, all financial reporting, re-measuring, valuations, payments, etc.
- Due to growth of the region, this is a superb opportunity to develop and progress into a Managing Quantity Surveyor role.
- You must have at least 8 years' experience within a reputable main contractor
- You must be able to demonstrate good career longevity.
- You must have experience working on new build residential projects.
- Experience of being the commercial lead on a project is desirable, but not essential.
- Previous experience of re-measuring is essential.
- You must be able to work independently as well as being a strong team player.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- Be driven and ambitious.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk