My client is a multi-discipline consultancy that operates across numerous markets both nationally and globally. My client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Liverpool to support on large Education, Commercial with contract values up to £200M to smaller schemes and working in interesting sectors including; local authority and residential housing.
Due to the continuing success and growth, my client is looking for a talented Senior Quantity Surveyor/Associate - Team Leader to join and manage the Cost Management team, where you will be working in a multi-disciplinary consultancy office in a vibrant part of central Liverpool.
This opportunity provides development in to management within the company. To achieve this, the company will provide you with guidance and support from our experienced Cost Management team. If you are an ambitious individual with a strong 'can do' attitude to you will grow and develop magnificently in this role.
• Evaluate costs and advise on alternative proposals
• Provide advice on contract arrangements and conditions under which building will be constructed
• Advise architects and engineers on the cost implications of different construction methods, alternative choices of materials and size and quality of the project to ensure that each element is reconciled with the cost plan allowance and the overall project remains within budget
• Prepare tendering documents
• Manage the costs of projects during the construction stage and negotiate final accounts
• Lead from the front as regards to client facing meetings, dealing with multi-disciplined teams
and project delivery
• Degree qualification (RICS accredited or equivalent)
• MRICS Chartered
• Team leading / management experience highly desirable
• Commercially focused
• 26 days holiday and study leave
• Company car or car allowance
• Bonus scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Subscription, assessment and membership fees for relevant professional bodies
• Life Assurance
• Pension: Standard 5% Contribution
• Highly competitive salary