Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £65k - £75k + Car Allowance/Company Car + Travel + Healthcare + Pension + Bonus
My client, a leading main contractor specialising in new build residential projects, are looking to strengthen their commercial team due to a series of recent contract wins.
- Commercial lead on an £18m new build care home.
- Consists of 93 low rise units.
- Site based role, in Hertfordshire.
- Goes to site towards the end of the year, running for approx. 18 months.
- Reporting into the Commercial Manager.
- Support from an Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
- Accountable for all procurement, financial reporting, valuations, variations, management of sub-contractors and junior commercial staff.
- Must have at least 10 years' experience within a reputable main contractor.
- You must be able to demonstrate good longevity with previous employers.
- New build residential or care home experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience managing groundworks packages on new build projects is essential.
- Ability to re-measure packages.
- Must be degree qualified in a construction orientated degree.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be a driven and enthusiastic individual.
If you are interested in this role and you would like to apply for this role, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk