Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: North West London
Package: £75k + travel to site + Pension + bonus
My client, a specialist within the super prime residential market, are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them in order to continue with their ambitious growth plans. Taking on both new builds and refurbishments up to £20m, predominantly within Central London.
This is a superb opportunity to assist with the organic growth of a contractor, and develop your career in-line with this.
- As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be the commercially lead on either once large scheme, or a few smaller projects.
- You will be accountable for all commercial aspects of the project(s) from inception through to completion.
- You will carry out and oversee all procurement, management of sub-contractor accounts, financial reporting, valuations, variations etc
- Mentoring and management of junior commercial staff.
- Reporting into the Commercial Director.
- Chairing sub-contractor and client meetings.
- Liaising and working with the Project Manager and design team.
- You must have at least 10 years main contracting experience.
- You must have experience working within the super prime residential sector in Central London.
- Experience of both new build and refurbishment is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience within a client facing role is essential.
- Strong career longevity is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driven, enthusiastic and ambitious.
If this role is of interest and you would like to apply, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.email@example.com