We are looking for passion, strong leadership and a commitment for delivering excellence. If you have a solid track record for delivering major civils projects from a commercial standpoint then get in touch! You'll need experience of working in the contracting environment with good working knowledge and experience with the NEC form of contract, with knowledge of measuring work for roads/bridges offering a distinct advantage. If you are degree qualified and member of the RICS or IOB (or moving towards professional membership) that would be preferred. If this sounds like you and you are ready to strive for exceptional levels of performance, call me today!
As Senior QS you will responsible for and not limited to:
- Measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings) for Valuations, Variations & Final Accounts by preparing detailed, accurate and orderly measurements in accordance with relevant measurement standards.
- Measurement and valuation of subcontractors work for payment and Final Account purposes by agreement of subcontract valuations and completion of regular and timely payment certificates.
- Recognising and advising Project Manager on delays, extensions of time and loss and/or expense and ensuring relevant notices are issued.
- Ensuring adequate records are kept for the purposes of valuing variations and ascertaining loss and/or expense by maintaining records of resource allocation including labour, plant and materials and reviewing subcontract correspondence for delay and loss and/or expense claims.
- Preparation of claim documentation & information for submission to Clients/ Consultants within required timescales.
- Satisfying Client deadlines for estimates and quotations whilst applying principles of profit maximisation and protecting Companies interests.
- Preparation of tender enquiry documents for the procurement of subcontractors and assist with the subcontract buyers through to placement of order.
- Internal Valuations/CVRs and subcontract liability reports in accordance with schedule of accounting period end dates and deadlines.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Steve on 0151 304 7034 or email email@example.com