Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £65k - £75k + package
Start Date: ASAP
My client are a privately owned main contractor, predominantly operating across London and the South East, and due to an extremely healthy pipeline of negotiated work they require a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team.
- Commercial lead on a new build extra care scheme in Chelmsford.
- Consisting of 82 traditional build units.
- Goes to site within the next couple of months and runs for just over 2 years.
- Site based, reporting into a visiting Commercial Manager.
- Responsible for all procurement, cost reporting, management of subcontractor accounts, valuations, final accounts etc
- Management and mentoring of Trainee/Assistant QS.
- Must have at least 10 years' experience within a reputable main contractor.
- Must be able to demonstrate good longevity throughout your career.
- Must be degree qualified in a construction orientated subject.
- Must have previous experience of being the commercial lead on new build residential projects in excess of £10m.
- Must be able to demonstrate previous experience of re-measuring, specifically of groundworks packages.
- Must be a strong communicator and team player.
- Driven and enthusiastic.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact Luke Ellis on 0151 737 5560 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk