Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Package: £50k - £60k + package
Start Date: ASAP
My client are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team due to recent contract wins. With a strong pipeline of work and being financially stable, they are able to offer excellent job security as well as a working environment where you are part of a team and not 'just a number'.
- Commercial lead on a £30m refurbishment of student accommodation in the centre of Manchester.
- Consists of re-cladding of building and other external elements.
- Site based, reporting into a visiting commercial manager.
- Construction Management form of contract.
- Responsible for financial management of the project including management of sub-contractor accounts, CVRs, payments, variations, final accounts etc.
- Must have at least 10 years' experience within reputable main contractors.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong career longevity.
- Must have previous experience of being the commercial lead on projects in excess of £20m in value.
- Previous experience working on external refurbishment projects is desirable, but not essential.
- Beyond this project there may be an expectation to be based away from the North West, depending on project locations.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Driven and enthusiastic.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact Luke Ellis on 0151 737 5560 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk