Senior Quantity Surveyor
My client are a national fit out contractor that specialise in fast track fit out refurbishment projects. Due to a increase in contract wins they are in the market for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their teams.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have previous experience working with leading blue-chip clients. Senior Quantity Surveyor they are looking for will have previous experience working delivering multiple fast track fit out. Those with retail or banking experience would be particularly advantageous.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough working knowledge of small works projects up to £250k, with the ability to undertake estimates as required.
Experience of NEC conditions of contract is essential, along with experience of pricing to a National Schedule of Rates.
You will have experience working within a fast-paced contracts, with quantity Surveying experience from cradle to grave. Managing multiple projects within your workload. The role due to the current pandemic does offer working from home. You will be required to travel to site as and when which will all be fully expensed.
To be considered you will have the following;
- Have an ability to work independently is essential. Candidates should also be able to communicate well with colleagues, both face to face and remotely.
- Experience of NEC conditions of contract experience essential.
- Experience of pricing to a National Schedule of Rates essential.
- Be aware of contractual disputes and seek to raise commercial awareness within the business unit.
- Have experience at planning pre contract and post contract stages.
- Be able to prepare & analyse monthly CVR's & review with senior management.
To apply please email your CV to Amanda.email@example.com or contact me on 07585 967544.