I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a £50m+ new build mixed use high rise residential scheme in Liverpool.
The contractor is well established and has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality PRS, Student accommodation and high rise residential developments. They have a fantastic forward pipeline of work in the Liverpool area and are set for a very busy year.
The successful Candidate will have proven New Build/Construction experience working for a main contractor on project values ranging from £10million to £50million, with any High rise Residential projects worked on in the past being of strong advantage. You will have experience working as a senior QS on a large scheme. The ideal individual will be qualified to a minimum on HNC level in Quantity Surveying, with a minimum 10 years working experience.
Duties will include:
* Monthly Valuations
* Preparing Bills of Quantities
* Carrying out Take Offs
* Monitor material and labour costs
* Advise on commercial and contractual issues as instructed
* Communicate with project staff and sub-contractors regularly to ensure all commercial procedures in place
* Qualified to minimum of HNC In Quantity Surveying
* Minimum 10 years' experience in Quantity Surveying
* Degree qualified in relevant area desirable.
* Previous experience working for a main contractor ideally on high rise residential schemes
The successful candidate will be proactive and work to their own initiative, working as part of a large team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to develop within a well-established contractor.
If you are interested in this position please apply now with an up to date CV or contact Aisling Groarke on 01517375560 for more information.