Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: North Yorkshire
Russel Taylor are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor based within the area of North Yorkshire, my client focus within the Education, Healthcare, Retail, Commercial and Residential sectors. You will join a leading independent organisation and be a vital part within the Quantity Surveyor Team. You will manage a number of projects and work out of the North Yorkshire Office.
- Cost planning, preparing of cost budgets and appraisals.
- To provide advice on client development plans and their expectations.
- Procurement strategy, preparing and issuing tender documents.
- Post Contract, preparing certificates, managing change control, preparing contract documents, dealing with compliant tenders, attending process meetings.
- Develop commercial and acquisition strategies.
- Advise internal project and cost control team.
- Other related Quantity Surveyor duties.
- Quantity Surveyor Degree or similar qualification.
- Post-Contract experience.
- MRICS or membership of similar group.
- To manage a number of complex projects in a professional manner.
- Cost Planning experience
- Procurement advice
- Tender Documents
- Preferably from the Health or Retail industry