Senior R&D Psychologist
Russell Taylor is actively recruiting a full-time permanent Senior Research and Development Psychologist for a Talent Strategy Consultancy based in London. This role will give you the opportunity to leverage your expertise in organisational psychology, behavioural science, psychometric theory and statistics.
The company promotes flexible working, giving you the option to work from home or work in the office in London. In the role you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with the team.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of psychological literature and conduct thorough research on relevant topics.
- Critique existing psychology literature.
- Design appropriate research studies to identify measurable constructs that relate to individual workplace performance.
- Interpret the findings of the research and provide insights with practical applications for the business and the companies clients.
- Be able to conduct statistical analysis of research and confidently interpret the outputs of them and prepare detailed findings.
- Opportunity to work both independently and with the team on solving challenging problems by conducting thorough research.
- Master's degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Psychometrics, People Analytics, Behavioural Science or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of SPSS, R, and other statistical software packages.
- Good research skills and ability to produce technical documentation.
- Good understanding of psychometric literature and related statistical methodologies.
- Understanding of Item Response Theory is desirable.
- Understanding of a broad range of data analysis paradigms is desirable.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension contribution
- Healthcare cover
- Life insurance
- Income protection cover
- Wellbeing contribution
- Flexible working