With the struggle of ever changing markets and skill shortages, work with Russell Taylor's specialist Manufacturing division to allow you to be ahead of the competition when selecting your future talent. Whether you require a single placement or recruitment for an entire project, we've got both the flexibility and scalability to fulfil your requirements. Our knowledge and dedication to the Manufacturing industry, along with our passion to continue to grow our understanding of this market, has helped us to build key relationships with tried & tested candidates and leading companies.
We require Senior Recruiters to join the North West regional team to help grow and develop the rest of the UK.
- Recruitment consultants provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
- visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment;
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants;
- organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
Above the standard salaries based on experience, other benefits will include training, car, mobile phones, pension schemes, team drinks, social functions and end-of-year rewards for the top billing consultant or department.