Senior Reliability Engineer
Do you want to work for a profitable business with an excellent salary and performance bonus incentives?
Do you have a background in Mechanical Engineering and want to further your career?
About the company:
- Our client is a global leading OEM for condition monitoring products.
- They have suppled high- performance condition monitoring solutions to industries across the world for well over fifty years
What benefits will you get?
- Salary negotiable from £40000 per annum depending on experience
- Performance Bonus Scheme with the chance to earn five figures extra every year
- Company Pension
- Permanent Job
- Private Healthcare
- Company Vehicle
- Laptop and Phone
- Excellent training and development
- Potential sponsorship for specific qualifications
- The opportunity to work around the Uk on projects
What will you be doing?
- Once training has been completed, as a technical support manager, you will be responsible for visiting our office/customer sites and completing the following:
- Routine Portable vibration data collection
- Machinery troubleshoots
- Installation of both fixed & wireless monitoring systems.
- International travel (Land & Sea)
- Software installations
- Database setups
- Onsite system commissioning
- Ongoing technical support to sales/customers
What hours will I work?
- Full Time Office & Field Based, some international travel and overnight stays within the Uk depending on projects.
An ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be passionate about our products and customer service.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be able to act with integrity, consistency and be accountable for own actions.
- Be professional and a good team player.
- Be practical, logical and have good common sense.
- Be highly self-motivated and must be comfortable and able to work on own initiative.
- Have a full, clean UK driving license.
- A recognised mechanical qualification. (Essential)
- Understanding of electromechanical machinery. (Essential)
- Full UK driving licence (Essential)
- Mobius/BINDT ISO18436 Cat II (Essential)
- 3 years' experience in a similar role.