Role: Senior RF Test Engineer
Location: Borough of Fareham
Salary: Highly Competitive depending on experience
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Leading Testing & Product Certification company that specialise within the areas of; Defence, Electronics, Aerospace Machinery, Medical, Marine, Rail and Telecommunications. We would like to speak to candidates who have a background in Wireless Testing Services, RF / Radio Frequency Testing and Radiated FCC Testing. If this is you please do apply within or give RTG a call to discuss.
- Test a variety of wireless technologies, WLAN 802.11, Bluetooth, Zigbee, Cellular, (GSM/w-CDMA / LTE), SRD 433/868MHz and Radio Beacons.
- Assisting in improving the testing procedures, processes and reduce waste.
- Test wireless products to different standards, ETSI / FCC within Chambers / Radio Test Labs and customer locations where required.
- Produce test reports, record test results electronically and written reports following quality procedures.
- Develop new test methods, new services within all departments.
- Work closely with clients prior, during and after tests have been completed.
- Ensure tests have been completed to customer requirements and are met to the correct regulatory standards.
- Work closely with other departments were possible, build relationships up with clients and offer technical advice were possible.
- Must hold a degree within electrical / Electronic Engineering, RF / Radio disciplines
- Have used RF test equipment, Spectrum/Network Analyser, Signal Generator, Radio Frequency power meters and Cellular testing equipment.
- Good understanding of EU / FCC requirements
- Flexible working hours, willing to work shifts and conduct overtime were possible.
- Able to use Microsoft Office Tools, MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Work well within a team or independently
- Have a good commercial background and engineering / electrical understanding.