Senior Sales and Product Manager - Bath
I am looking for a Senior Sales and Product Manager who has experience of managing a product range, ideally from an Industrial Process background. My Client designs and manufactures electric, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment to manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders in major process industries around the world - Oil & Gas, Power or Water.
Responsibilities include although will not be limited to the following -
- To ensure product ranges are fully documented
- Ensure the sales message and processes are clearly defined
- Ensuring marketing and case studies are up to date to assist the sales staff
- Managing internal and external sales teams
- Promoting products and closing all sales opportunities
- Gaining customer feedback on client visits
- Reviewing product pricing levels with Sales Manager and Directors
- Advise on where product extensions would be relevant to the business
- Ensure all provisions are in place for sales staff to sell in a flawless manner
- Have the ability to analyse competitors ensuring the business is up to date with the market and competition at all times
- Implement sales strategy to increase sales of the product range through a subsidiary network
- Ensuring all products can solve customer problems and always come up with a solution
- Help to generate new business and value proposal for all new products and services
- Must be based in or around the Bath area or willing to relocate
- Must be willing to travel Globally 50% of the time with a proven track record in international travel
- Have experience selling engineered products preferably Valves, Pumps or Actuators or equipment related to the flow of liquids or gases
- Have a good understanding of industrial processes - Oil & Gas, Power, Water etc..
- Ideally have experience within Industrial Automation
- A good understanding of customers' needs
- Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to different environments
- Extensive product experience - Industrial process equipment / technology is desirable
- Must be able to seek out and be aware of competitors
- Have start to finish product management experience
There is a competitive salary on offer with great additional company benefits for the right candidate.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.