Senior Sales Executive - Sustainability Software - UK
A global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions is looking to add to their Sales team selling their Sustainability Software.
Due to expansion, they are now looking for an experienced Sales professional to join their existing team, where you will be responsible for new account development and sales to existing clients. The positions sells their full products and services to customers within EMEA, predominantly focusing on the UK market. This role can be based from a home office, where the majority of your sales will be done via telephone, and occasional client visits will be set up.
* Identify and pursue prospects through various lead generation activities, including events, webinars, cold calling
* Pick up and develop inbound leads
* Generate sales and pipeline including regular reporting via their CRM system (Salesforce)
* Coordinate responses to requests for proposal/quotation/tender
* Develop and lead sales presentations
* Provide value propositions, handle objections, prepare quotes, and close sales
Are you an experienced sales professional with good business development skills looking to join a global leader? Have you got previous experience selling CSR and/or EHS reporting software or services (certifications, audits etc). This could be the role for you!
Other skills we are looking for include;
* Knowledge of Consultative sales processes
* Target and commercially driven
* Ability to gain cooperation of others, conduct presentations of technical information and communicate effectively at all levels
* Predominantly you will be working from a home office - so the ability to work autonomously is essential
* Previous experience of working remotely is ideal
* Full IT proficiency on Microsoft Office, and ideally understanding of Salesforce
Want to join a company who empowers organisations to protect the well-being of workers, reduce risk, improve productivity, enhance compliance, and drive measurable business improvement? This company has been delivering safety training options and employee health management solutions. Having gone through a series of acquisitions, they offer market leading environment, health and safety management, and sustainability software. This provides companies with a full view of EHS, Compliance, Energy and Carbon, Corporate Social Responsibility and Supply Chain information.
The company care about their people, so they invest heavily in their development. They have their own "university" where you can sign up for courses, and actively encourage achievements. This really is a great opportunity for you to develop a long-term career path with realistic and professional development.
* Competitive basic Dependent on Experience
* OTE - double your salary - and it's uncapped!
* 25 days holiday + statutory
* Life Assurance x 4 annual salary
* Pension Contribution match up to 6%
* Private Healthcare and BUPA
Apply now for this fantastic role!