Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Scientist, Pharmaceutical GMP professional to work for a growing successful business. If you're looking for a new role within the industry or looking to venture into the fast growing industry of nicotine containing products please apply within.
As a Senior Scientist you will be:
- Using analytical and physical chemistry techniques to characterise the performance and safety considerations of a variety of nicotine containing products (e-liquids, e-cigarettes and novel nicotine delivery systems).
- Using analytical instrumentation like HPLC, LC-MS, GC-FID, GC-MS and CETI-8.
- Sample preparation and preparation of reagents and standards.
- Develop and validate analytical methods according to ICH guidelines.
- To co-ordinate the set-up, execution and closure of analytical projects.
- To perform technical reviews and data validation.
- To continuously deliver our service to ensure customer expectations are always met and often exceeded.
- General laboratory housekeeping and ensure standards are maintained.
- Minimum BSc Chemistry/ Related subject
- Minimum of 3 + years' experience working within a GMP/GLP regulated laboratory.
- HPLC method development and validation is essential.
- Proven project management and leadership skills.
- Experience with other Chromatographic techniques - ICP- MS, LC-MS, GC-MS, GC-FID are advantageous.
- Capable of working as an individual and team player.
- Good analytical and technical problem solving skills.