Role:- Senior Scientist (bioanalysis)
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Scientist to join our clients CRO that provide bioanalytical services to all stages of drug development programmes. If you 3+ years' experience of bioanalysis experience (small and/or large molecules) and experience with LC-MS/MS instruments, then please apply within to join an expanding project delivery team.
- Take part in preclinical and clinical bioanalytical projects through method development, validation and routine sample analysis using a variety of sample extraction techniques.
- LCMS- set up and routine us, equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Analysis, data processing, data interpretation and reporting. Interrogate analytical data
- Perform assay troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Act as a Responsible Scientist when required by the business
- Understand and work to GLP and GCP regulatory standards
- Work alongside Project Leaders to ensure deadlines are met.
- Supervise/assist the junior scientist
- 3+ years industry experience in regulatory bioanalysis lab to GLP/GCP standards
- BSc in life science or chemistry related subject
- Experience of LC-MS/MS, Sciex & Waters LC-MS/MS (desirable)
- Understanding of software platforms (Analyst, Masslynx, UNIFI, WATSON, Softmax Pro, and ELn)- (Desirable)
- Experience of Validating Bioanalytical Methods to FDA/EMA guidelines (desirable)
- Experience of Bioanalytical Method Development (desirable)
- knowledge of Large Molecule analysis and non-LC-MS/MS techniques (desirable)