I am currently recruiting on behalf of a large regional contractor based just outside of Liverpool. They are looking to add an experienced Senior Site Manager to the team to manage a £20m+ new 7 storey apartment project in Liverpool City Centre.
The contractor has a well established reputation in the industry and a strong portfolio covering new build, refurbishment and fit out works on a mixture of schemes from commercial to retail and high rise residential. They are looking for a Senior Site manager with a wide range of experience working on projects from £10m - £25m.
As a Senior Site manager you will be responsible for coordinating trades and labour on site ensuring all are adhering to the tightest health and safety procedures. These are fast moving projects with times scales and budgets to be met so understanding of projects of this scale is a must.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects.
- The ability to control costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
- Knowledge and Understanding of construction contract law and forms of contract through experience and formal training.
- Extensive technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices.
- Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
- The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants
- Experience in dealing with clients directly and managing multiple customer relationships
- Ideally degree qualified or MCIOB
- Experience in the planning and programming of projects
- Computer competence (MS Word, Excel, Document control system, Asta/ Microsoft project/ Primavera software).
- Relevant CSCS Card
- 1st Aid
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now with your updated CV or contact Aisling Ward for more information.