Working for one of the UK's leading engineering and environment consultancies, specialising in water, energy and environment projects. We are seeking full or part time Senior/Principal Environmental Consultants to join our growing multi-disciplinary Environmental Impact Assessment team in one of:Chester, Bradford-On-Avon and Redhill.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- managing and writing all stages of Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA);
- providing environmental support on a wide range of projects including fluvial and coastal flood risk management, water utility, rail, renewable/ energy projects and other large scale infrastructure;
- managing consenting applications such as planning, Development Consent Orders, Transport and Works Order and Environmental Permits;
- supporting business development and tenders;
- liaising with project teams, clients, stakeholders and the public as required;
- providing a mentoring/supervisory role to more junior members of our team.
- have an environmental related degree;
- be an EIA Practitioner with IEMA and/or chartered with another relevant institute (or close to achieving);
- excellent written and oral communication;
- enjoy innovation and embracing advances in technology and EIA;
- hold a full UK driving licence.