Role: - Service & Contract Coordinator
Salary: - £18,000-20,000 p/a (DOE)
Location: - Huddersfield
Russell-Taylor Group have a brilliant opportunity for career minded individual within administration experience to join a rapidly expanding Medical Device company.
If you have strong communication skills, excellent IT skills and follow a methodical approach to work, please apply within.
- To ensure excellent organisational skills for renewal and subscription of service and training contracts
- Provide coordination for the engineer service and breakdown in the UK and France
- Maintain service reports, records & orders via LIMS systems
- Efficiently process all service and breakdown reports
- Dealing with complaints from UK and Exports partners
- Assist with technical support to service and maintenance departments
- Assist with any general complaints via email
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Follows a methodical approach to work
- Consistent with procedures
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work within a team and also independently
- Ability to work to time-scales
- Excellent communication and social skills.