Would you like to work for the company that's playing a leading role in delivering the North West's low carbon future?
Do you want to work at a company that has the best training available in the energy industry?
Other benefits you'll get:
- 25 days annual leave (increases with service),
- 10% Company contribution pension, rising to 15% with service,
- Private medical insurance,
- Holiday purchase,
- Free secure on-site parking,
- Access to Employee assistance programmes with a range of discounts.
What will you be doing?
- You will be supporting the Marketing function, working within the Logistics team,
- Your activities will include stocks, pricing, data management (SAP), CI and project improvement alongside others.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is one of the most advanced refineries in Europe, they produce over 16% of the UK's fuel, and are a major supplier within the Northwest…would you like to be part of their success?
What you'll need:
- You will need to be educated to A level standard or above,
- Experience of SAP,
- Software capability,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Ability to use the MS Office suite,
- Time management skills.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we can deal with that later.