Service Engineer (Multi Skilled)
£40,000 circa + package (includes company car)
Ideal Location: Cheshire/West Midlands (travel involved)
Working as part of dynamic team, we are looking for a motivated individual looking for a rewarding challenging role. Due to the nature of the position there will be travelling involved across the UK and Ireland, so a good attitude towards this will be important, there will progression and future opportunities will be available as you grow with the business.
- Installation and maintenance of food processing systems
- Carrying out reactive breakdown repairs and following PPM schedule
- Maintaining accurate records/service reports daily
- Training customer operation and hygiene staff
- IEE qualified up to 17th edition in wiring regulations
- Hold an HNC engineering qualification or equivalent
- Experience in Fault diagnosis of PLC systems
- Mechanical knowledge of Hydraulic & Pneumatic systems
- Hold a full driving licence
- Relevant service engineering experience ideally but not necessarily in the food industry
- Excellent communication skills when discussing with customers and colleagues.
If you would like to apply for this excellent opportunity please click the link to apply, or give Graham at Russell Taylor a call for a chat about the position.