- Accurate, punctual and high quality servicing for contract maintenance key customers
- Identify and replace spares and components for customer equipment to improve performance
- Make recommendations and proposals to customers on a daily basis
- Planning/ prioritising effective customer servicing requirements
- Develop and continue good customer relationships through face to face contact and effective communication
- New customer quotations whilst on site in order to obtain new orders and increase sales
- Carry out system upgrading and provide technical service reports on a daily basis
- Present professional image and expertise in role
At least 6 - 12 months intensive on the job support and development with other experienced engineers will be provided on our advanced and broad product range. Learning and personal development will be ongoing as new product technology develops.
Overtime, Pension, Private Healthcare and generous Commission Structure, Laptop, IPhone, all Tools and Test equipment.