Russell Taylor are looking for a Service Engineer to work with an established British market leader that specialise in the installation and maintenance of pneumatic tube systems across UK hospital projects.
We are looking to recruit an experienced electrical or mechanical minded Service Engineer to work mainly within the Greater London area, with occasional travel, to carry out service and maintenance on pneumatic tube systems in hospital environments.
Target salary is based on £15p/h + considerable overtime, as well as a company van with all travel expenses included.
- Must be willing to work overtime, above the basic 40 hour week, in order to cover breakdowns
- Electrical or mechanical engineering background necessary
- Weekend work not essential but beneficial
- Full UK driving license essential
- Basic computer literacy is mandatory
- You will be required to undertake a DBS check
The successful candidate will be provided with specialist training on dedicated firmware and operating systems.