SERVICE ENGINEER - GREATER LONDON AREA
Pneumatic Tube Systems
An opportunity has arisen for a Service Engineer to join my clients extremely successful, customer focused service team. You will be required to work across the Greater London area, and potentially the South coast, where occasional overnight stay may be required.
The main focus of the work is the service and maintenance of pneumatic tube systems, predominantly within a hospital environment. There will be a need to work out of hours and weekends at times to cover breakdowns. Previous experience in a similar or related role is desirable, and you must be able to demonstrate an ability to work on your own initiative. Full support will be provided from our Nottingham base.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Time and a half overtime, plus double on Sundays
- Company Service Van
- All expenses involved in travel
- Service Engineering experience in a mechanical and electrical role
- Full UK driving license
- Ideally worked within hospitals previously
- Willingness to work overtime, over and above the basic 40 hour week
- Full DBS check will be taken
- Basic computer literacy is mandatory to fulfil the position, specialist training will be given on firmware and dedicated operating systems.
There is a competitive salary on offer with great additional company benefits for the right candidate.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.