Full time - Permanent
Torness Power Station
*Based at one site, no travelling involved*
Benefits you'll get:
* 25 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays, Training and development, Flexible working/Flexitime policies, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance Policy (x4 annual salary), Private Health Care, Lifestyle screening, Salary Sacrifice schemes, Childcare voucher schemes, Employee Assistance Programmes, Employee Discount Scheme, Cycle to work Scheme, Green Car Scheme.
What will you be doing?
* You will be carrying out servicing and maintenance on all systems and equipment delivered,
* Complete service reports,
* Provide on site technical support on VFC equipment.
Where will you be doing it?
* Our client is a leading system integrator based in Stone, Staffordshire.
What you'll need:
* HND/HNC in Electronic Engineering,
* 3-5 years' experience as a service technician/engineer,
* Service minded and proactive thinking,
* Effective communication skills,
* Experience of Health and Safety and Quality Systems.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.