Role:- Support Services Assistant (reception/admin)
Location:- Warrington- full time on site
Salary:- Permanent Part-time hours (25 hours)
Hours:- Monday-Friday 12:30-5.30pm
Are you looking for a part-time job on a permanent basis?
Do you have reception and admin experience?
If this sounds like you, then please continue to read on for further information…
Our global testing company are looking for a part-time Support Service Assistant. The ideal candidate will have a combination of both reception and admin office-based experience. This role is 100% office based.
- Receptionist duties- operating switchboard, greeting visitors, and ensuring a positive experience, emergency roll call and management of meeting rooms
- Arranging couriers, booking of taxis, management of the support inbox.
- Maintain switchboard staff contact details- updating when required.
- Ensure that all sites have adequate stock of stationery items.
- General administrative tasks - collation of reports, emailing H&S inductions and raising Purchase Orders
- Ordering workwear for relevant departments including PPE.
- Previous reception experience is essential
- Excellent communication and customer service experience at all levels.
- Good standard of English & Maths
- Ability to use MS Office - word, excel, outlook, teams, and internal systems.
- Previous office administration experience is beneficial
- Experience working in a busy environment with the confidence to work alone or within a team.
- Happy to work on site full time