Services Coordinator - Housing
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 + Company Package
My client are recruiting for a services Coordinator to be based out of their Liverpool office. Due to an increase in developments across the Merseyside and Cheshire area they are now looking to expand their technical team with a service's coordinator. My client specialises in new build homes and they have one of the best reputations within the industry for excellence and quality.
The ideal candidate must have experience within a similar role and have worked for a house builder or have housing experience. The successful services coordinator will manage all the feasibility surveys of new developments, analysis and appointment of multi utility providers for the North West. Working with in the technical department the Service coordinator will have full project management of diversions, mains lay and service connections. Installation of media networks, on and off-site street lighting and allocation of new postal addresses.
The successful service coordinator will have some involvement from the initial starting part of the building proses, from the bid stage through to completion, including design, procurement, site management, technical, as well as liaison with the client. You will be responsible for all utilities (Gas, water, electric, BT, Virgin, street lighting) from before land purchase through to site completion, duties include the following;
- Obtain existing utility drawings
- Prepare pre purchase utility report
- Identification of diversions
- Budgeting for diversions
- Budgeting for multi utility provision
- Apply for diversion of existing utilities
- Apply for points of connection for services
- Trial hole reports
- Preparation of tender packs for multi utility providers
- Analysis of tenders to award
- Coordinating design, approvals and construction of multi utility services
- Liaison with statutory undertakers to ensure that diversions are completed in a timely manner
- Authorising variations and payments to multi utility providers
- Setting up energy contracts
- Obtain postal addresses and distribute accordingly
- Oversee metering
My Client are looking for a confident individual with the kind of communications skills that inspire at all levels of business. Ideally someone who is well organised, who possesses excellent communication and team working skills and performs well under pressure.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you require any more information or call Lauren on 0151-737-5560