Setting Out Engineer
A major contractor is seeking an experienced Site Engineer with a background in Highways or Civil Engineering that wants to join and and progress with a reputable company working across sites in London.
- Setting out on Civil Engineering projects using GPS equipment.
- Ensuring the setting out equipment is properly calibrated and maintained regularly.
- Communicate setting out control and providing information to help with the construction of works.
- Raising technical queries with designers and other members of the client team.
- Assist the Site Agents and Project Manager with site records, risk assessments, permits and method statements.
- Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedure.
- An HNC/HND or Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction
- At least 2-3 years' experience working for a main contractor or subcontractor on a UK based Civil Engineering Project as an Engineer.